Updated: 28th November 2018
When we treat your person information, we are compliant with the EU GDPR regulation that is effective May 25th 2018.
What we collect (online and offline)
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Phone number
- Passwords to content on Leadinspire online academy portal. This is created in the sign-up proces and can be changed at any time.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Input from you on personal assessments (only when agreed upon)
- Invoicing details – (CVR number, credit card number, name, e-mail and address)
- We do NOT gather any sensitive information about you
How We Collect and Use Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Send order confirmation, passwords and user guides
- Provide you with customer service, support and answer any relevant questions you may have
- Process your orders and deliver our services and products to you
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided (this will only happen, if you have given agreed to this)
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may send updates about system down times etc.
- Passwords are stored, so you can get access to your online content. We always recommend that you create a password that is unique and not being used for any other purposes.
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site). Leadinspire only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our free newsletters or have purchased one of our products. Leadinspire collects personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing.
Generally, this information includes name and e-mail address for registration to receive our free newsletters and name, postal address, and credit card information when purchasing our products. All of this information is provided to us by you. We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Site. For example, we may collect information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site.
We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie” to enhance your experience with the Site. Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help us deliver advertisements, identify how many unique users visit us, and track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you may have entered preference information before.
The Site also may use web beacons (single-pixel graphic files also known as “transparent GIFs”) to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open HTML-formatted email messages. We use the information we collect from you while you are using the Site in a variety of ways, including using the information to customize features.
We also may provide your information to third parties, such as service providers and contractors, for a variety of purposes. Unless you inform us in accordance with the process described below, we reserve the right to use, and to disclose to third parties, all of the information collected from and about you while you are using the Site in any way and for any purpose, such as to enable us or a third party to provide you with information about products and services.
Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or one or more of our websites is acquired by another company, information about our users may be among the transferred assets.
Sharing your information with receivers outside EU/EØS
If you decide to get a test in social- and emotional intelligence or in any of the TRUST assessments, your name and e-mail will be share with partners outside EU/EØS. These partners operate in USA.
Transparency and delete your data
According to the GDPR regulation being effective from May 25th 2018 you have the right to know what is registered about you and you can at any time get information about what data is stored and you can get those data deleted or changed. For insight/change or delete of data, please get in tough on this e-mail email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do our outmost to be GDPR compliant at any time. This also means that we ensure that systems beings used in Leadinspire are GDPR compliant as well.
We only store information that is needed to deliver our services eg. giving access to online learning content or sending e-mails about relevant content, that you have subscribed to. It may also be relevant information to send an invoice, if you buy products from us.
How do we store your information?
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers Leadinspire newsletters. If you have signed up for access to online products, your information will furthermore be stored in user directories on Leadinspire websites and related systems. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those systems and data.
All of the newsletters or emails that are sent to you by Leadinspire include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters or mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you.
Although it is highly unlikely, this policy may be changed at any time at our discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website.
If you believe that incorrect or misleading information is stored about you, you can always be informed about what data is stored about you. You have the right to demand that those data are either corrected, deleted or blocked. You can at any time object that those data are used against your wish. You can also complain over the data treatment regarding you. Complaints should be directed to Datatilsynet (persondataloven (low of personal data) § 58, section 1).
The data responsible for all of the above is: Leadinspire /Tina Gaarn Christensen, VAT 33943113,